Takashi Homma (Tokyo, Japan)
- Born in Tokyo, Japan.
- Enrolls in the photography department at the College of Art, Nihon University, Tokyo.
- Moves to London. Works for i-D Magazine and other publications.
- First solo exhibition and publication, Babyland.
- Receives 24th Kimura Ihei Commemorative Photography Award for his book Tokyo Suburbia.
- Completes the film, Short Hope: Takuma Nakahira, which is screened during Nakahira’s retrospective at Yokohama Museum of Art, Japan.
- Publishes and exhibits the series New Waves.
- Publishes TOKYO from Aperture in New York. It consists of photographs taken during the period between 1993 and 2007 with a theme of Tokyo making a comprehensive collection of the past works.
- Publishes Tanoshii Shashin.
His first traveling exhibition in museums will start in January 2011.
- vedove/widows, FANTOMBOOKS, Italy
- Tanoshii Shashin, Heibonsha, Tokyo, Japan
trails, Match and Company, Tokyo, Japan
- TOKYO, Aperture, New York, U.S.A
Mountains "Seeing Itself", between the books, Tokyo, Japan
- NEW WAVES, Parco Publications, Tokyo, Japan
Architectural Landscapes, Gallery White Room Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
- Tokyo and my Daughter, Nieves, Zurich, Switzerland
- in-between 1 Takashi Homma: Denmark, Poland, EU-Japan Fest Japan Committee, Tokyo, Japan
- SHORT HOPE: TAKUMA NAKAHIRA, Little More, Tokyo, Japan
- NEW WAVES, Magazine House, Tokyo, Japan
- NEW TOKYO STANDARD, Rockin' on, Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo Children, Little More, Tokyo, Japan
- TOKYO WILLIE, Taka Ishii Gallery, Tokyo, Japan
- TOKYO SUBURBIA, Korinsya Press, Tokyo, Japan
- Hyper Ballad: Icelandic Suburban Landscapes, Switch Publishing, Tokyo, Japan
- Babyland, Little More, Tokyo, Japan
- KIWAMETE YOI FUUKEI, Little More, Tokyo, Japan